Links of Interest:
- Islamic Texts Society: A resource for translated books and publishing of classical texts, specially on Imam Ghazzali, Hadith, Seerah and Qur’an
- Journal of Qur’anic Studies: From the University of Edinburgh. An academic and scholarly journal with a strong editorial board. Will require subscription to access.
- Association of Muslim Social Scientists of North America: Go to AJISS to subscribe to the American Journal of Islamic Social Sciences. A valuable resource of peer reviewed Islamic articles on various subjects.
- Altafsir.com: An excellent resource for access to classical Qur’anic and Islamic texts.
- Tanzil.net: Gives access to actual Qur’anic text with recitations and translations.
- Scholar of the House: This is the site for accessing works and views of Dr. Khaled Abou El Fadl, a thought provoking scholar of distinguished academic standing.
- Peter Sanders Photography: Hosts amazing works of photographic artistry by Peter Sanders.
- Our Dialogue: A very useful site for traditionally-oriented Islamic Jurisprudence. This catalogs Shaykh Adil Salahi’s responses as given in the Arab News; he is the Editor for questions regarding Islamic issues.
- Muslim Public Affairs Council. Organization focusing on civil rights advocacy and public policy in USA since 1988.